Whether you can’t find what you want on the resale market, you want the ability to choose exactly what your next home looks like, or you are just looking for that “new home” feel, new construction in the Mid-Missouri area may be the best solution for you. We can help you evaluate your wants and needs, and look at all the pros and cons of new construction, to help you decide if this is the right path.
Why use the Heartland Network-Mid MO when buying a New Construction Home?
Our New Construction experts are powerful advocates in your corner as you negotiate upgrades, price, and other terms, and we will continue to advocate for you throughout the construction process, including contract negotiations, building process, and closing, offering objective professional advice and insight. Additionally, we will be there to guide you in all of the following ways:
- The builder sales representative works for the builder. Our team, experienced in new construction, works for you.
- We have a solid working relationship with local builder representatives, and an understanding of incentives that are commonly offered, which gives us an advantage in negotiating a better price for you.
- We provide an “apples-to-apples” comparison between builders. Based on our experiences, we have a good pulse on local builders’ reputations for quality, construction standards, and home warranty packages.
- We will connect you with the best professionals in the area. During your home’s construction, you will need a home inspector, mortgage lender, movers, temporary housing, and much more.
- Decisions, decisions, decisions. From picking your subdivision and lot to which floorplan, structural options, and cosmetic upgrades, we have the experience and market knowledge to help you make wise decisions. We can help you weigh options to determine which are vital for future resale, and which options are current trends.
- And best of all, our sales commission is paid for by the builder.